Hi, I'm Ashish.
I enjoy thinking about systems, generative art, and analyzing film.
I've worn multiple hats, from research fellow at the National Cancer Institute to software engineer in industries including finance, travel, cybersecurity, and scientific publishing.
At the moment I work at scite, where I focus on all things data and ingestion to help people discover and evaluate science more reliably.
- 2020 causalflow
- 2020 scite
- 2019 Upside Business Travel
- 2017 Capital One
- 2015 National Cancer Institute
- 2007 Pizza Restaurant
- 2021 scite: A Smart Citation Index That Displays the Context of Citations and Classifies Their Intent Using Deep Learning
- 2020 Measuring the quality of scientific references in Wikipedia: an analysis of more than 115M citations to over 800,000 scientific articles
- 2016 Tremelimumab in combination with ablation in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
- Email email@example.com